Next Thursday, October 25th, the Texas Health Institute will host a forum entitled "Advancing Mental Health through Consumer Involvement." The forum will examine the current state of consumer involvement in Texas and the United States.
- Stephany Bryan, Technical Assistance Coordinator, Federation of Families
- Maria Felix-Ortiz, Ph.D., Visiting Assistant Professor in Psychology, University of the Incarnate Word (Dr. Felix-Ortiz has a weekly column in the San Antonio Express-News)
- Carolyn Nava, Social Advocate, Leadership International
- David Knudsen, Ph.D., Organizational Consultant, Oklahoma Innovation Center
- Jack Szczepanowski, J.D., CEO, Value Options
The forum will take place from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the United Methodist Church Family Center; 1300 Lavaca St; Austin, TX 78701. Parking is available at the Doubletree Guest Suites; 303 W. 15th Street. A networking lunch will follow from 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Registration is free.
Contact Amanda Conway at Texas Health Institute for more information: email@example.com or (512) 279-3907.